Okay, so I haven't written a post in forever.
I bet you thought the blog was dead, and nothing new was going up.
Weeelll, not exactly.
There's been a lot of personal turmoil going on.
1. I got a new job.
2. I got into a scooter accident.
3. My husband's job is being shut down.
4. I got an insulin pump finally!
5. I've been doing Yarn Smackdown all summer.
6. There's this little addiction called Ravelry...
So I've been out, but not necessarily about for the past couple months. Luckily, none of these things are particularly bad - I walked away from the accident with only an arm injury that's much better now, and the husband is looking for new work - so I'm around.
Here's what I have planned for this blog for the rest of this year:
1. Updates on the Dolce Cabo dress started this summer. I started it, then had to drop it after gauge problems. I want to get that one done before next summer!
2. The Happy Okra pattern. He's cute and cuddly and I want to make him a star!
3. China's Sweater pattern. China the stuffed panda and I share the same birthday, and I always make her a knitted or crocheted item each year. This year, I've got an adorable cotton sweater almost done for her.
4. Some new loom patterns. Inspired by what I've seen the Spanish and Argentinians doing, I've seen some *interesting* new ideas and want to get some internationally inspired patterns up here!
5. Some holiday stuff...not sure what yet, but the Halloween --> Christmas time of year is great and I want to share the joy!
So, in short, stick with me, guys and gals, and I'll be back strong soon!